A career-oriented website I enjoy visiting.



  A site I use in my work or to find out about a chemical element is Ptable.

 Ptable is a website that consists of reporti
ng the properties of some chemical element, contains several tools, you can filter chemical elements according to type (metal, non-metals, noble gases, among others), see the elements according to certain property (for example, atomic weight), shortcuts to figuring out main concepts of chemistry and even, has a function to create chemical compounds.

 I use it when I must make reports or whenever I want to browse, between 3 to 10 times a month, I enjoy the site because of its practicality and accessibility from various devices, Also its periodic table of chemical elements is updated with recently discovered elements, Ptable is compatible from any device, in less than a minute you can know the properties of any element.


 I recommend it to any student of chemistry, related careers or scientific careers (apart from the faculty of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences) who requires to take a subject of chemistry, also for students of secondary school, I have the chemistry class.


Comentarios

  1. Checked. Nice to see how so many websites can complement one's learning. Thanks for sharing!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Meal or Food You Really Like

Last summer vacations